If you are on an "On premise" solution you can ask your Admin to do this step.
If you're on SaaS solution, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
For On-Prem Admins:
1. Log in and navigate to the Admin Panel (located to the top right of the home panel).
2. Click on "Users"
3. Search the user you would like to set limited data permissions edit permissions for.
4. Click the Permissions Filter icon on the right to set the permissions
You will be presented with the Permissions Filter panel.
5. Select the Filebox you'd like to set limited permissions for.
6. Drag the Field Elements from the list to the filtering panel (just like you would in the BI).
7. Click the small black arrow at the end of the fields and filter the values according to your needs (you can set filters for version, file status, tab, fields within the document, and more!)
8. Click Save.