Collaboration / Share feature
- New auto-complete feature is now available when sharing (collaborating) a FileBox.
- You may search by a user's first name, last name or email address for existing DataRails users
- You may collaborate with new users by adding their email addresses
- The auto-complete doesn't include locked users (which can be locked only by admin users or your customer success manager).
FileBox analysis is now available in the collection process.
Knowledge Base tab
- Easy access to DataRails' knowledge base, where you can find articles, videos and release notes.
Include and Exclude FileBox versions feature
- The new feature will automatically include the following version types:
- FileBox's latest version. If a FileBox has submission date tags, the latest version of each date tag will be automatically included
- All labeled versions (except for auto-submit)
- Versions with the submission tags Final or Approved
- The rest of the versions will not be automatically in the dashboards.
- Example: Auto-save versions, final version that changed to draft
- You may manually change each version of a FileBox to be included or excluded.
- Hover over the right-hand side of the version, click on the three dots icon and choose to include or exclude the version from the drop-down list
- Version settings that were uploaded before the new release (26 Feb 2018) will not change.