We’ve had several naming convention changes:
- The DataRails Badge is now referred to as the DataRails Widget.
- The Dashboards section is now called Insights. Its functionality remains the same, as the Insights section will still contain dashboards.
- Labels are now called Version Names.
- In the FileBox settings view, Submission Tags are now called Version Tags.
Name/Rename a Version
This functionality allows you to name a version which did not have a name before or to change the name of an already named version.
- Changing an “Auto Submit” version name will change its classification as an auto-submitted version.
- FileBox owners will have permission to change all versions in their FileBox.
- FileBox contributors will have permission to change only versions they submitted.All changes in version names will appear in the FileBox feed, under Collaboration.
New Compare View in Excel (Beta)
An in-Excel view of the compare tool is now available. Instead of comparing two versions on a separate Excel viewer screen, you can now view the changes on the spreadsheet itself.
In the Widget's versions tab, choose any two versions to compare and review the list of changes in the Widget itself. Clicking on a row in the list will direct you to the changed cell.
As this feature is in Beta phase, please contact your Customer Success Manager to activate it for your organization.
New Table Type (Cleared) in OData
In addition to the latest version table and the full table (which contain all versions of the FileBox) stored in our database, a new clear table is now generated. This table excludes any DataRails metadata (e.g. version number, submission time, etc.). Cleared tables originating in a collection process will include dimensions.
Colorize Tables Headers
Customize your dashboard tables by adding them colors. The table's headers will be colored with the organization's pre-defined color palette set in the Admin Panel.
View all organization reports (e.g. permissions, usage, etc.) generated from the Admin Panel. Click on the report status to download the report.
- “Contain” functionality in Power Query Editor filtering is now enabled.
- In the Workspace, sorting is grouped by object types in the following order: Collection Processes, Folder, FileBoxes.
New Functionalities and Changes Made in the Admin Panel:
- You can now customize your Workspace by adding company logo.
- Several columns were removed from the Users Management interface, allowing faster loading of the us ers list. The columns are: Created, Shared, Last Submit and Devices. This information is still available in the Edit User screen (circled in red below), under Actions.
- New network connectivity indications were added to the Devices Management interface:
- Socket Polling: indicates whether the connection is established in an open connection tunnel through which messages are passed or via an asynchronous messaging mechanism.
- Valid Badge Certificate: specifies the level of encrypted certificate connection.
- Office Status: indicates whether there are issues with DataRails’ connection to Excel.
- Generate users’ usage report, which consists of a set of metrics regarding the usage of users in the organization. The report will be sent to the organization admin email address and will also be available for download in the Reports interface.