- Export all changes from the compare tool, which is filter sensitive. You may choose to export all changes from all the Excel sheets, filter to a specific sheet or to manual changes.
- The Export file is currently a CSV file
- The file includes the following information on changes: Sheet name, type of change, cell location, previous and new value, change (delta), previous and new formula
- Show cell info: Shows additional information when a change in formula is introduced, for the difference between the two versions that were selected to be compared.
- You can access it by right-clicking a cell in the compare tool and selecting from the pop-up table's options
- Export reports from the admin panel are now available, by clicking on the export icon
- Available for the tabs: Users, Organizations, FileBoxes and Devices
- Sort graphs by their grand total's values, by right-clicking on the "grad total" row or column in the widget editing tool.
- Smallest to largest
- Largest to smallest