Log files help solve problems you may encounter when using DataRails.
The process is simple:
- Open DataRails settings
- Click on "Generate Logs" button
There are two ways to open the DataRails settings:
1. Access from the Workspace of the desktop application:
- Click on the drop-down icon next to your name
- Choose Settings
2. Access from the taskbar:
- Open the System Tray (click on the ^ icon) on the bottom right-hand corner of your taskbar, and right-click on the DataRails icon.
- Choose the "Open Settings" option
Once you open the settings, click on the "Generate Logs" button on the bottom of the pop-up window.
A folder will open with the log files. Make sure to use the most recent file.